Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Garfield

Garfield, my cat had a very bad seizure this morning. ;(  He hasn't been quite right since this morning. I am afraid that something is going to happen to him. I am going to go home and check on him before I go pick up my kids. I would hate to have them discover Garfield in not so good shape.

We adopted Garfield 4 years ago.  He looks like the fat Garfield from the cartoon and movie. He is a very large fat cat. I love to watch him try to run down the stairs every morning when he hears my 3 year olds foot steps. He has a hard time running it's more like a hobble, since his belly is so large.



10 comments:

  1. Just kill it then it's just a cat you can get another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How rude!!!! You are a nasty, rude person. Our cats are members of our family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not rude or nasty and it's just a cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i ppersonally like cats and um i agree with SHU on this one, pets are members of the family... :) just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your just hating because i'm right and because i'm getting married.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who are you marring.
    Shu I love Garfield. He is so cute and fat. I also love watching him run down the stair's it makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Garfield is okay. He is cute, and I dont even like cats. He scared the crap out of me that one night I was babysitting. I thought you had an extra baby I didnt know about lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. poor kitty if he leaves just come to the shelter and im sure we can find just the right cat for you and your kids.

    ReplyDelete